I spent the first four-plus years of my career at Edward W. Brooke Charter School in a few different roles: founding 6th grade math and science associate teacher, incoming 5th grade math and science teacher, and 5th grade self-contained mentor teacher.
I have also worked at
- Match Charter Public School as a culture consultant
- Holyoke Public Schools as a 5th grade April Break math teacher
- Lawrence Public Schools as a 5th grade April Break math teacher
- Boston Public Schools as a 5th and 6th grade April Break math teacher
Starting in July I will begin working as a founding 5th grade teacher at The Mastery School in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Schools and networks I have visited:
- Excel Academy
- KIPP Boston
- Neighborhood House Charter School
- Match Community Day
- UP Academy – Holland
- UP Academy – Dorchester
- Blackstone Innovation School
New York/New Jersey